Here’s what to do:
1. Stop focusing on PROVING yourself and start focusing on IMPROVING yourself.
2. Instead of defending your current knowledge, find ways to continually increase your levels of understanding and grow as a person.
3. Instead of becoming defensive and fighting against negative feedback, embrace feedback of all kinds and use it to get better.
4. Create a document called ‘Lessons Learned’ and every time you discover a gold nugget of advice, write it down and review your collection regularly.
5. Stop trying to be perfect. Give yourself permission to learn from your mistakes and don’t be afraid to ask for help when you need it.
Read more at